rds for Christmas. I just want to show everyone how satisfied I ended up being with it. I could have waited until there was actually something I needed off ebay, but I figured its never a bad time to buy clothes. I've been pretty satisfied with my winter wardrobe (mostly thanks to my boots and cardigans), but I was interested in getting more girly tops to go under my cardigans. Plus, the ones I got should double well for going out and
perhaps even dressing
professional. I didn't realize til I had them all next to each other that they were all neutral, tan and brown. I usually avoid that these days, but oh well. So maybe I spent a little more than Julia's gift card, but it was worth it. Name brands were New york and Co, Gap, Banana Republic, Charlotte Russe and Anthropologie.
I'd never heard of Anthropologie until I started the ebay searches and I couldn't help but notice that most of their stuff is exactly the kind of things I'm looking for.... Turns out the closest one is in Cincy, and it's pretty expensive new.

I've become a catalog subscriber anyway (horrible idea).I'm proud to have gone girly, and the more I reflect on old pictures of myself, the more I realize that I haven't just gone girly, I've almost gone uber-girly... it's an interesting contrast. I have multiple items with leopard prints on them now, multiple items in pink (wearing one now), and the way I narrowed my search down online was looking for polyester and silk. It's been connected to being a mom; I feel more self-conscious and want to do more to look woman-like and respectable. And at the same time, being a mom makes me want to do the most I can with my 20s, even if my options are limited.
1 comment:
I love all of these! Great job picking out nice things.
Post a Comment