Monday, January 24, 2011

Good Hair Day! - Excuse the vanity...

It's been a long time since I just took some pictures of myself. I don't usually like the way I look in most pictures, but that frustrates me because I usually like what I see in the mirror. I felt especially moved to model today because my hair was being so... graceful.

I usually straighten it these days, and have for probably 3.5 years now 90% of the time. But recently I have gotten comments in those times where I haven't straightened. I think it's the winter weather- usually my hair is way too frizzy to go natural. And even when it's not too frizzy, it usually has no formed waves... so today was special. I've been intending to youtube how to strategically curl my hair one of these days.

Christine and I were planning on having a fun modeling session. We did something like it on New Years, but I didn't like how much make up I was wearing, even if I definitely did it on purpose, lol. I'd like to do a natural shoot... wearing the clothes I usually wear. I like the way these turned out especially, since the only make up I've got today is a hint of navy eye liner that is leftover from Saturday night (it usually takes a few days to completely wash out).

I know I'm not smiling in most... but it's hard to fake smiles and make them work...

Once again, excuse the vanity. I guess I want to show off a little, and this is my only medium as long as I'm anti-facebook... Did you people hear the stat that 1 in 13 people in the world is on facebook? Well, not meee.... lol do I sound regretful? Ahhh I think I'm doing well.

I've got pictures I want to post somewhere already. I'm working on a draft of my Aspen entry, and in the meantime I'm making a Picasa album. I don't know what the easiest way for people to find that is, but... check it.


2 comments:

bullittlibrarian said...

Smile.

Chris.simpson42 said...

If your hair looks so good, maybe I should keep your hairdryer.