Sunday, February 6, 2011

Go Steelers! BLACK AND YELLOWWWW :)

Go Steelers! Couldn't make it to a super bowl party this year thanks to Pharmacology, so watching it at home with the fam this year. But finally get to use this jersey Jenn and Darren gave me 3 years ago that I still haven't sold on ebay! Tags still in place, so it's alright. See Saia messing with the stuff on the counter in the pic? Hilarious.

Wish me luck on my block tomorrow, I've got something to prove...

Oh yeah and I'm back on FB but still avoiding it like Yersinia pestis for now.

Update (7:50):  The announcer after that long play Roethlisberger just threw: "He got it up."  Jeff and my contributions to other things the announcer can say in the next 30-something minutes:
"Roethlisberger forced it on them!"
"Roethlisberger was relentless!"
"Roethlisberger will not take no for an answer!"

Stop embarassing me Steelers!  I always go for the team everyone else is rooting against and I'm pretty sure my team usually loses too.  Patriots, Colts...



Update (10:05): Damn.

No comments: