Monday, December 3, 2007

yay!

So there are times when I have things to say about some specific topic thats relevant to an event, social issue, new product, music, whatever it may be. But until I am thinking about something deeply and decide to write a blog about it I will write about what I am most psyched about at the moment- SCHOOL! w00t!



Ahhh I am good at Chemistry. =D This last test was a lot like Organic though so I kizilled it! 94! 55 average and thats with only 9 people taking the test...! happy days, especially since based off the answer key he gave us right after I was expecting an 85, horray for partial credit hoorah hoorah =D So To get my 94 I actually still did most of the reading at the last minute(over Sat/Sun), but to make sure the reading was at least effective I took notes as I read. To assure a high grade, I made sure to do all the work I needed to and even made sure to get the homework problems done even if I didn't actually write them down once I was running out of time- thank god for solutions manuals! So to get all that done though, I went to bed at 1:45AM and woke up at 3:45AM, then finished just in time to get ready for the last Calc lecture this morning at 9:3oPM. Just now I actually stumbled to the computer cause my head's been starting to spin a bit from fatigue. How will I ever be able to handle 24 hour shifts? psh, I guess I can stay consistent with the caffeine pills I usually take...

I just found out I got an A in p. chem too!! Had to get my second 100% in college to get that too. oh golly, 1 out of those three plausible Bs down, two to go. The calc and inorganic finals should be great to study for too...=D

I had my first final review SI session today which went well, ended up making 100 copies of 3 different handouts, and I think I gave out just over 50 of them today, I expect to give the rest out on Wednesday for the 'official' review session. I feel pretty good about those helping the Bio 240 kids out. I've got a week from today until my two finals, so I'm relaxing today and tomorrow. A random note regarding SI, I think it would be great to teach Chem 201 sometime just so I can say:

All around the world today,
a kilo is a measure
[whoever got the kilo's got the candy man...]
A kilo is a thousand grams
Thats easy to remember

giggles.

1 comment:

orthogirl said...

you are a huge nerd, but at least you try hard! Great pic of Neko. Keep us up to date about finals and then for Pete's sake, talk about something else!