Sunday, December 2, 2007

oh dawg

I created this thing 30 second ago and it wants me to make a post now~? But all I'll talk about is school! Wutev. I have my last Inorganic test tomorrow which I need a 95 or so on to get a chance at an A. The material has been much more interesting and easy to understand for this last test though so if I manage to get back to studying in a minute here I do feel confident that I could pull that off. But I'll probably be up late tonight and in the morning anyway. Wutev it takes, peoples! The only thing with that class is that I have to get like a 190/200 on the final to actually get the A. He told us that it will be based off of old tests and quizzes which makes me very optimistic about studying for that. My P. chem grade is already to be decided, I either got the A or B(or B+? I don't remember if that class has +/-, its possible...), and I should know probably by Monday or Tuesday... I needed to get a 92 on the last test. I felt confident in all my answers but not necessarily 100% confident...so I don't know. SCHOOL SCHOOL SCHOOOLLLL....I'll also find out soon whether I should be shadowing after my finals or not. I better be I have no backup plans at all!...I guess I would volunteer probably.

Ok actually I just wanted to make an account so I can oblige Jen and Darren's wishes of getting blog comments.

No comments: