So I'm looking at my blog wondering if I've had any comments which of course I don't because everyone forgets about me and I noticed how I made all of those last posts during finals week when I had plenty of important things to do. It's just funny reflecting on how horribly I procrastinated this semester. I hope it doesn't happen again but I will once again be very busy next semester, so its to be seen.
The horrible thing about procrastinating is that I didn't even get negative feedback for doing it. I studied for Genetics maybe 8 hrs the entire semester and I got the (by far the) top score in the class, not to mention my first real 100% ever. I think I'm pretty good at Bio, after the MCAT and the past couple semesters. The curve for P.chem was huge, so that A was no problem. I probably worked the hardest in Calc III, that A was earned. My Inorganic final was pretty easy, so that A ended up being cake... that professor totally decided to loosen up at the end of the semester or something. Oh, then that other 'class' took the least effort at all, I worked on a presentation, a paper, and some homework for maybe 10 hrs the whole semester, and learned how to canoe and the history of beargrass creek in the meantime. That was just a fun A!
But yeah, this is just me announcing I still have a perfect GPA. Only one semester to go before I get the GPA the med schools will see, how exciting!
No comments:
Post a Comment