I was thinking I'd make a blog just to talk about it like I did with Gaga, and it occurred to me that really, I'd like to compile a list of every show I've been to, just because sometimes I feel like I've been to a ton of them. I've actually been putting off this post for a while just because I knew it would take a minute to think of everything. I am sure I will have to update it at least a few times after I post it the first time. One thing for sure is I can't let myself reflect on every one of the concerts or its going to be entirely too drawn out.
Trying to make this chronological:
![]() |
| MSI guy |
2002? - The Used, Coheed and Cambria @ Expo 5
2002-2004...so many random indie bands that I just don't have time to remember
2003 Krazy Fest - Hatebreed, Andrew WK, Atreyu @ Waterfront park
2004 - MSI @ Jillians
2004 - Chevelle @ waterfront?
2005 - MSI @ Jillians
![]() |
| Deftones - bleh show |
2006 - Slipknot (HAha....) @ Indianapolis
2006 - Mars Volta, System of a Down @ Columbus, OH
2006 - Deftones @ Dayton, OH
2007? - Queens of the Stone Age @ the place on Liberty
2007- Modest Mouse @ the place on Liberty
2008 - Common @ Butler University
![]() |
| Kanye's random monster/dinosaur |
2008 - the Smashing Pumpkins @ the Palace
2009 - The Decemberists @ Indianapolis
2010 - My Morning Jacket @ the Yum Center
2011 - Lady Gaga @ the Yum Center
2011 - Talib Kweli @ Headliners
| Gaga's monster |




No comments:
Post a Comment