I've missed you blog! Don't want to lose this. I'm officially calling blogging a hobby. And I don't have a lot of good hobbies so I need this.
Thunder went great this year. It was cold and wet- so we unfortunately missed the air show, but we walked to the waterfront just in time to get a great view of the fireworks. The crowds were sparser than I think I can ever remember, and the fireworks show was very well done.
Saia really liked it. His great-grandma Eva probably described his feelings of it best: "in awe and/or scared-." surely ambivalent things going through that little head. I was trying to encourage him to cheer, and Jeff says he would occasionally let out a little "Yay." Now when we've been passing the bridges from the interstates, he starts talking about the show.
I've got another couple posts in my queue that will come later. Board studying is officially starting tomorrow :(, and today I'm finishing up to-do lists...
No comments:
Post a Comment