| wish I would've got a better picture of my dress. |
I was a primary organizer for the fall CB, but you all missed out on hearing everything I did for that one. For the spring, I was aware of the progress for organizing the event, but the only thing I did in the end was pick up the beer. I wanted to take a picture but my phone busted while I was at the grocery. Imagine me, all dressed up (still wearing flats at that point), with my hair curled and make up on, pushing a grocery cart at valu market with 5 30-packs of PBR and 5 30-packs of High Life. And a guy from the meat dept pushing another cart of miller light and high life behind me. I don't care for high life, but it was what my Pres asked me to get. I don't know thought we should get it, but I returned the extras yesterday and out of the 20 30-packs, we had 7 leftover High Lifes. Ouch. Go PBR.
I cracked my screen a couple weeks ago after I dropped it without the case on. The first drop was pretty dramatic- it actually lost a chunk of glass and a part of the circuit board is showing above my screen. Sure enough, a couple more mild drops added more cracks. When I was in Valu market, I was holding my phone in my hand and foolishly pushed my cart with my phone in my palm. big loud crack. Now the touch screen doesn't work below the screen crack, so I can't unlock my phone. I thought it was completely useless, but Jeff has taught me how to make calls with voice command, and he suggested I use iphone headphones to answer calls. We are waiting for a new glass to come in the mail and hopefully it will work out.

No comments:
Post a Comment