Sunday, April 5, 2009

Twitter

Because the media and SNL have highlighted Twitter like it's the best new thing that everyone is doing, I made an account. I wasn't sure what it was. Now I see it is just a social page dedicated to status updates. I think the idea of constantly updating my status could be kind of fun....but I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone on there. I checked for Jenn, Darren, and Chris but I couldn't think beyond that who I might know on there. I looked for people I thought would be old enough or internet-savvy enough to use it (;D). For now, I'm following:

"iJustine" Some chick with youtube videos that popped up in relation to IJ's baby videos
Shaq
Bruce Moore, my realtor
The Onion
and Seth Rogen.

I got server overload pages a couple times. Twitter may fall apart as fast as its come about.

2 comments:

Organic Meatbag said...

To me, Twitter just seems too trite... who really cares about every time that somebody sneezes or fixes a bologna sandwich?

ralfyves said...

I can't quite see the benefit of twitter. Seems a little self-aggrandizing, and I would feel the urge to try and be funny/witty all the time. I would spend way too much time on something like that.