| foggy day from the yum center in Feb |
Off to Orlando tomorrow for whats gonna be a lovely fam vacay. Know what I'm gonna do? Beach Beach Lorax Harry Potter World Pool Hunger Games Wine Beer Beach.
Then I get to come back to either ripping vags, spastic bladders, or menopause.
6/25-7/6 - "EKG reading," highly recommended during board studying... even though I already feel pretty comfortable with EKGs after our quiz and 2 weeks of Cardiology...
7/9-7/20 - two weeks off for STEP 2 CK board exam. So important that I kill this thing.
| LOVE HIM =D best senior day game ever. last loss of the season baby! lol |
7/23-8/17 - Home base Urology. time for LOR relationship building, lots of learning to build competence
8/20-9/14; 9/17-10/12 - Away Urology x 2.
Locations of interest:
| Location | School | perks | housing | |
| Chicago | loyola | eric | ||
| rush release April | - | |||
| uchicago, late march | cancer | - | ||
| UI | - | |||
| NW | - | |||
| DC | Georgetown april 15 | ? | ||
| St Louis | slu april 30 | leibers | ||
| washu march 15 | - | |||
| Philadelphia | Temple march 15 | jenn | ||
| Thomas Jefferson | - | |||
| Robert Wood UMDNJ | - | |||
| Akron | Akron | on campus | ||
| Nashville | Vandy | Peds option | rent list | |
| NY | Albert Einstein | Casey? | ||
| Mt Sinai relese 4/1 | - | |||
| maimonides june 1 | - | |||
| UMDNJ newark | - | |||
| NYMed College april 1 | - | |||
| cincinati | ucinci march 1 | |||
| Hartford | Uconn | "small list" | ||
| new haven | yale april | chagpar? | ||
| maryland | Umaryland | options | ||
| boston | umass february | rick, tony |
10/15-19 - "vacation time" that I will probably have to overlap with aways
10/22-11/2 - 2 weeks elective vacation time for both away overlap and any rest I can get after 12 hard weeks home and away from home
11/5-11/16 - 2 weeks of infectious disease, recommended per UrologyMatch.com. ID is freaking complicated, definitely one of the medicine categories (ID and Hem/Onc) that is incredibly deep and detailed (AKA I hate pharm)
| early morning at the hospital |
12/17-1/11 - Merry Christmas InDEED!
1/14-1/25 - 2 weeks of general radiology, recommended per UrologyMatch.com. Apparently, at least at UofL, radiologist aren't very good at reading Urology imaging. Attractive to me- I like imaging.
1/28-2/8 - 2 weeks for a medical education elective, focusing on the tricks of being an academic doc! Yay
2/11-3/8 - required Neurology rotation
3/11-4/5 - 4 weeks of vacation, allowing time for family additions, if applicable =D
4/8-5/3 - required "Acting Internship" in Medicine
| Infrared Nation. |
GO CARDSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
No comments:
Post a Comment