Thursday, August 25, 2011

Saia's new room

I mentioned before that one of the things I spent a decent amount of time on during my 2 week summer break was finally finishing Saia's toddler room.  A lot of the rooms in our house were already stylistically complete not long after moving in.  The exceptions were the bathroom (which we redid early), Saia's room and the office.  The office is still a hopeless use of space but Saia's room quickly became one of the most pleasant rooms of the house.  I picked a boy blue to replace a winnie the pooh green that I originally tried early on.  And decided to do something fun by making train and track cut outs to spray paint a silhouette thing on the wall.  The blue goes great with the wood borders, carpet, and orangish antique furniture.

Yes there is a big hole in that wall.  We've tried to put a couple things there but Sai tears them down.  I think I want to get a thomas poster in a frame and baby proof it to the wall.  :)

My first art club project.  Made of scrap wallpaper, string, stick...

goofy picture Mom printed out for fun at her school a while ago.  I took that picture on my phone, yet she made it into a poster.  I got those wall lamps ages ago, and they didn't get well used until I finally finished this room.


1 comment:

Chris.simpson42 said...

Cool I guess you fixed the mobile, it looks awesome. I love the whole thing.