Monday, July 11, 2011
time flying...
My heart has sunk time and time again as I have recalled the amount of time that has passed since my last blog! What can I say though- I haven't had a lot of good "sitting down" time. We just started the second week of peds, and I like it. I loveeee babies. and toddlers. and I enjoy trying to communicate with those who are older. However, we have assignments and I have about 6+ hours of them left to get done before a quiz Wednesday at 1 PM. So sadly, I am actually off to that. :( My current list of blogs to do...
finishing that "modeling" blog I made with final photos
nail biting and asians
Saia's new room + mobile arts club project
VA Beach, camping, cabin trips
Angela's Ashes book report
Bye Bye Ford Focus
Before and after photography...Germantown
P.S. A fun note....Saia finalllllyyy figured out how to successfully whistle tonight. I am sitting in bed and he is blowing his train whistle every few seconds. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment