Sunday, September 28, 2008

It's ma Birthday!















So I started this blog then of course didn't actually have time to make it, but I pretty much just planned to put up some pictures from the past few months (on the request of Jen). If you'd like to see even more pictures from lots of random times, visit my fb page. I think Jen just wants to see my belly (even though I'll be seeing her later today), so fine, I'll put some huge belly pics up. *boohoo*. I've gotten to the I'm feeling too big stage. Don't mind Jeff's hairy-chested, blue-boxered cuteness.

I also want to put up pictures of my new fish- which I also planned to spotlight on FB. Right now I've still got only 3, but I was expecting to get half a dozen or so for my bday but haven't yet and probably won't until next week unless Jeff gets them while I'm gone this weekend. If you hadn't already heard, we are making the fish tank into "the office." We have two Toby's, a Stanley, and have already had and lost our first Phyllis. Toby is a type of starter fish I forget the name of, Phyllis was a rainbow guami (?) we think died from stress bacteria, and Stanley is a black shark. We plan on getting a loach for Creed for sure, than the other ones won't be too hard to pick out. Is 15 too many fish for a 20 gallon tank? We also plan on gradually changing the scenery of the tank. Thus far, we have a plastic miniature fish tank for our fish. We want to find miniature plastic computers and desks, a plstic conference table, perhaps redo the rocks with blue to make for carpet. And then our backdrop? We'll probably have to makeshift one.

No comments: